Consignment is assessed Tuesday to Thursday from 10-6. No appointment is necessary.
Items accepted on consignment are reflective of the current season and change monthly.
We do not assess or accept consignment on Saturday.
Consignors may bring in items “as is” to see if they are suitable; however, all items accepted for consignment in our store have been recently dry cleaned or freshly laundered, pressed, and presented on hangers. Please contact the store for information about what is being accepted prior to your visit or sign up as a VIP Member to access what is being accepted during the present month.
Dress to Suit accepts only unique or designer label clothing purchased from retailers such as Henry Singer, Harry Rosen, Holt Renfrew, The Helm, Eddie’s Men’s Wear, Neiman Marcus, or unique retailers abroad.
- Garments presented for consignment must be of a current style in a gently worn or like new condition.
- Suits are not to be older than 3 years.
- Garments found with stains, rips, holes, or other defects will not be accepted.
- Consignor contract is 90 days in length.
- Consignor receives 40% of the final selling price. Any concerns about pricing must be addressed prior to consigning. Items are subject to a reduction in price towards the end of the contract.
- Payout on sold items will be made upon expiry of this contract or monthly on accounts of $200.00 or more.
- Outstanding contracts are void 6 months after expiration.
- Consignors are responsible for all contact regarding their account and reclaiming clothing.
- Consignors must give the store 24 hours notice when picking up unsold items.
- If a consignor fails to contact Dress to Suit Boutique Ltd. within 90 days of the contract’s expiration, all monies due and payable will be forfeited, and clothing will be donated to charity.
- Dress to Suit Boutique Ltd. will do its best to safeguard your items; however, we are not responsible for damage to or theft of articles while on consignment.